- Parents must have the long-form birth certificate of the child. The child must be under the age of 7.
- One or both parents must live within our St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church boundaries. If not they must get a written letter of permission from their respective Catholic Church before proceeding with preparations.
- The mother or the father of the child must register the child. We ask that you bring the long-form birth certificate of the child (no copies please) along with a $35.00 fee. (cash or check only)
At least 1 parent and 1 sponsor must participate in (2) Baptismal Preparation Classes to baptize at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church. The next baptismal class schedule and baptismal date will be given to you at the time of registration.
Requirements of sponsors
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be baptized, must receive Holy Communion and must be confirmed
- Currently practicing the faith and if married must be recognized by the Catholic Church